Boost the body's ability to detoxify and heal.  Alchemy Wellness Center of Jupiter Florida offers Far Infrared Sauna (FIR) Therapy as an incredible tool for complete detoxification. We assess and customize specific protocols for each individual's needs.

In the last 50 years it has been estimated that 5 MILLION new chemicals have been created by man, of which 75,000 are in regular everyday use.  These chemicals are present in our environment and we absorb them through food, water, by inhalation and through our skin.  As a coping mechanism, our body stores the toxins in our fat cells as an attempt to dilute the chemicals.

The solution -- regular, effective, whole-body detoxification. Far infrared sauna therapy boosts the body's ability to detoxity, leading to significant and lasting health benefits.

FIR Therapy combined with additional cleansing techniques can greatly enhance the effetiveness for long-term results.

What is a Far Infrared Sauna?

Far infrared light is used to heat the body rather than steam heat or dry heat from electricity or fuels. Far infrared is a section of the natural band of light that is not visible to the human eye, but can be felt as heat.

Far Infrared Saunas have the ability to heat the tissue of the body three times greater than that of a traditional sauna...approximately only 20% of the air is heated while the remaining 80% of the infrared heat is used to penetrate the body 1.5 to 2 inches allowing for thorough detoxification of the internal tissue and organs!

Is Far Infrared Safe?

All objects give off and receive infrared heat. Use of a far infrared sauna allows one to receive the healthy benefits of the sun, without exposure to its damaging effects. The deep penetrating far infrared heat slightly increases the body temperature boosting the natural detoxification systems.

What to expect?

Unlike a traditional sauna where the hot air temperature can make it difficult to breathe and to stay in for long periods of time, the air temperature of the Far Infrared Sauna is between 100 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit, making it more comfortable for most individuals.

Our High Tech Health infrared sauna features a hypoallergenic design, state-of-the-art Bio-Resonance far infrared heaters, comfortable bench seating, bright lighting for easy reading, built in fresh air fan, roof vent and window, and two built in speakers. 

Treatment times range from 30 - 45 minutes depending on the individuals' needs and tolerance to heat.

Far Infrared heat helps to:

  • Enhance the removal of toxins more effectively and at a lower temperature than a traditional sauna.
  • Stimulate the body's cellular detoxification process of the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems.
  • Penetrate the body to a depth of 1.5 to 2 inches.

Primary Benefits of FIR Sauna:

  • Potentially burns 300 - 600 calories
  • Release of Toxins
  • Relieves Joint/Muscle Pain and Stiffness
  • Weight Loss & Cellulite Reduction
  • Enhanced Immune Health
  • Reduces Stress and Fatigue
  • Skin Disorders - Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis